Seth passed the Utah State Bar and was officially sworn in on October 31st. This is him signing all the paperwork afterwards. He is all legit now. :) I am very proud of him! All of his hard work and studying paid off. What a relief!
Josh got home from the Ukraine on Wednesday!!! We went and visited with him at the Salt Lake Airport during his layover on his way home. It was so good to see him and be able to talk with him. He did wonderful holding Ariana for a full two hours (he never really held babies before his mission). He looked so happy and it was so fun to be with him.
A few more pictures of Ari. You can never post too many pictures of a baby, can you? : )
So cute and scrunchy. Love the wrinkles.
It is just so weird that a mere two weeks ago she was inside of my belly. We took this picture the day before I went to the hospital.







6 comments:
She is so cute! I am glad everything went well and hope all is well with your new little family. somehow I am listed under my craft blog so this is Jamie Golding
Oh Mariah! What a beautiful little girl! She is so precious! What a fun time of life! I hope all is going well for you guys! You look fantastic! An please give my congratulations to Seth! This was a big month for your family! Love you guys!
Your baby girl is beautiful Mariah! Thank you for sharing the pictures. Congratulations to Seth. We miss you here in Provo.
Cute little newborn wrinkles! I want to meet her.
Your pictures are so awesome! And Ari IS beautiful. Tell Seth he looks like a handsome lawyer. :)
So glad it seems like things are going well for you! Did Seth tell you that we'll be out there for Christmas? We'll JUST miss the baby blessing (the semester ends for Steven the week before, and he'll be working in a frenzy to get grades in), but maybe we can see you guys! I'll give you a call when the time gets closer.
man you look awesome super cute prego mamma
Post a Comment