On July 12 we got of a group of our friends together to celebrate the birth of Brett Noble, a really good friend of mine. Namely myself, Mariah, Jeff and Diana, Jason and Shannon, Bryce, Rorey, and the birthday boy, of course. The night was packed with Lord of the Rings Risk (Trilogy Edition), which the wives were kind and patient with, pizza, cake, and Guitar Hero III. I'm a little bummed that blogger or something is struggling with uploading videos so we'll have to make do with screen shots from that night. I know, kind of weak, right? I've been working on it since last night and blogger is more stubborn than I am. Anyway, here are some cool shots from that night.

Mariah presenting Brett with the "You are Special" Plate.

This is just as I got Brett with a good attack in Guitar Hero III.

Jeff and Jason were rocking out.
There is certainly something to be said for good friends. We (the boys) got to be close our freshman year at BYU and have still been able to keep in touch even through missions and marriages and still hang out, which I really appreciate. Couldn't have asked for better friends.

Mariah presenting Brett with the "You are Special" Plate.

This is just as I got Brett with a good attack in Guitar Hero III.

Jeff and Jason were rocking out.
There is certainly something to be said for good friends. We (the boys) got to be close our freshman year at BYU and have still been able to keep in touch even through missions and marriages and still hang out, which I really appreciate. Couldn't have asked for better friends.
3 comments:
Can we think of an occasion this fall that merits the "You are special" plate for me? Knowing there's one in Provo opens up a whole new world of possibilities . . .
You are a nerd, but hooray for summer and your beautiful wife!
(The last post ended up weird... we'll see how this one goes...)
Hey friends! Where did you get the you are special plate??? I think every family should have their own.
SETH--Congrats again on finishing school for a little while :) And we'll have to get a good game of guitar hero going when everyone is here for Christmas!!
Love you both!!!!!
Post a Comment