Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -A.N.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look at my wife, isn't she pretty?

When I was planning the Massive, Much-Needed Update I decided that it would be much better organized if I were to do it in multiple posts, and then the different posts (as I was thinking about them) began to arrange themselves in order of importance or significance. And then I figured, I certainly wouldn't want the most important post to go first, because that would put it at the bottom of the Massive, Much-Needed Update! No, I figured, the most important should go at the top. And so it is, it just took some planning.

I really like this picture of Mariah a lot. Don't worry, dear readership, we didn't suddenly have a baby without warning, that's our niece Eliza. I know, sigh of relief, right? I like this picture because this is normal looking Mariah. Mind you, I enjoy the dolled up pictures and stuff, but Mariah normal is still incredibly pretty, and that's how she looks to me. There's something about her that's captivating. I think she's the most beautiful girl ever, and the only reason I add the "I think" is because people are entitled to their own opinion, and some people like weird things like broccoli and macaroni and cheese, which they're free to do, and in that light I can't speak for everyone. But for me, she's beautiful.

Being married with Mariah has truly been awesome and keeps getting better. How can awesome keep getting better? I don't know, but I know it does. I've had to grow and learn so much, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I can't imagine things being any different than they are. She is all my reasons, my Mariah Fair.

And if anyone is still confused, the most important post of the Massive, Much-Needed Update is AT THE TOP, not the first post, which is down at the bottom.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

I agree-Mariah is sooooo gorgeous!!!

Cody said...

Finally an update! JK. You guys are made for eachother, you are both such planners, so organized. And yes since I have not seen you guys for almost 9 months I did think that I just missed the news that you were pregers.

Jason & Shannon said...

I too am excited that you have updated! I love this post! You two are such a great couple!

Jill Wittwer said...

Whats up cuz Mariah!!! It is cool to see you guys are enjoying life together. Seth, if you ever need some good stories about Maria, just let me know :). When you guys come to St. George, we should have a friend get together one of these times. See ya. Danny

BeckyRuss said...

Seth--What a cute husband you are to Mariah. You do know that she's just as lucky to have you as you are to have her. You two are so perfect for each other, and yes I do agree with you that Mariah is GORGEOUS!!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, yes! That game is addicting! (sorry to write here, I just wanted to put it somewhere you would see) I'm not sure if we could compete. Jason maybe, but not me. Although I am getting better!

Staci said...

Hey thats a sweet post that looks like that could be your babes but you look hot finesse!

Jon and Kylee Rog said...

O sethers you are such a gem and mooks you are simply a doll and eliza bug is a cute little punkin! I miss you all and love your blog, super cute! : ) I really wish you could come visit.. someday we'll all come here and I'll show you the ropes (hawaii..)

erin said...

she IS beautiful!