
So the big news is that Seth heard back from a Law Firm in Africa that has given him an internship opportunity this summer. So looks like he is on his way to Ghana! I know crazy. It is a long story how we ended up choosing Africa, but here we are. For a little while, we thought he was on his way to Venezuela but thank goodness BYU intervened and said that it was too dangerous so then he put Africa on his list and it came through. He will be over there for 5 weeks or so most likely during May.
So the next question, am I am going? I am not sure about that yet. If I did go, it would just be for a week or so. We haven't figured out all the details yet, but we thought we would let everyone know our big news.


Well tax season is rolling in and it has not hit my work load as early as it did last year, so I haven't had too much overtime just yet, but it is on its way I am sure.
10 comments:
How exciting!!! What an adventure. And I am sure you will be hit with all the late procrastinators soon enough with taxes. We need to get together next time you are in town. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!
WOW!! That will be so exciting and such a great opportunity to travel. I hope you do get to go for awhile at least. It will be a nice vacation for you after tax season.
WOW!!! How exciting!!! I hope you get to go too, Mariah! Jared enjoyed Africa when he went a couple of years ago, but he was in South Africa. Make sure Seth takes lots of picturs... Good luck!
WoW!! Africa! That's going to be soo cool, Mariah, you have to go, even if it's just for a week or so! Also, good luck with tax season!
I am totally jealous! Maybe I should find some reason I can go to Africa too! Don't forget to make sure you are updated on your vaccines and look into the signs and symptoms of malaria-- just your friendly med student warning. But please post pictures and updates on the trip. Oh, how fun!
WOW! That is so cool! That would be so great and so hard all at the same time. I would hate being that far apart...but what an opportunity!! Hopefully you will get to visit a lot!
Holy smokes! That's awesome! I actually have a few friends who've been to Africa, one actually served his mission in Ghana...crazy. Anyway, he had an awesome time so I'm sure it'll be the same for Seth (although being apart definitely does suck...it's at least doable.)
Exciting, for sure. I'm glad things are working out with this internship and hope you'll at least get to go over for a week or so.
I haven't seen you on the bus lately because I had my baby on the 13th! Check out my blog for details and pictures.
Good luck with the craziness of tax season!
HOw awesome that is like me dream vacation!
OK.. Mariah I know its tax season but and update would be nice... love ya
Post a Comment