Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -A.N.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First lesson in Photoshop

Before

After


This is what is called a vintage effect. I am so excited I am actually learning things about photography. One step at a time, right? More to come.

2 comments:

Rapunzel said...

I need to learn how to use photoshop! I have had it for 2 years and everytime I sit down to mess with it, I get so frustrated! Good Job Mooriah!

Rick and Heather Walker said...

Wow! Where are you taking a class? Please do not tell me that this class is self taught!!! I keep trying to learn but alas am just not that literate when it comes to computers!!! :) Love the photos you take!
let me know next time you are in st. george we should get together!!