It was lots of fun to surprise him. I love surprises and he hadn't really ever really had a big birthday celebration, so it was fun to give it to him and for him to see how many people support and love him. It was such a fun day. Thank you to everyone who came and supported him. It really meant a lot to him and to me. He was so happy, I couldn't help but be happy.
Here he is with the boys and his new birthday present: a paintball gun.
I don't think the camo outfit disguised him very well in the snow.
Here is our car. If you notice, there is no plowed road behind my car. You can see some tire marks in the snow in the background. I didn't know we would be off-roading in the unplowed snow to get to the paintball location. I was driving and just following the leader. And some boys in our ward followed us in a Chevy Mini-van. Lets just say it was not fun for the boys to get all of the cars back out of this location. After all was said and done, one almost lost his hand, another one threw up, some of them got snow in their face from falling behind the car whose wheels were spinning, and all of them were very sore the next day from pushing cars. Great fun!
And here are my latest freebies:
I will have to take a leave of couponing for the next few months. Probably blogging too since tax season is underway. Maybe I will sneak in a post here and there. PS I had never tried those Quaker 'Quakes' (rice cake things) but they are actually pretty good, Seth even enjoys them.
1 comment:
Hey Me-Haw - NICE PHOTOGRAPHY! I had no idea you had such mad skills!
Post a Comment