Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -A.N.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

St. George in May

Well I know it has been 3 months....we've been a little busy....let me update you....

1. Seth broke his collar bone playing rugby with the young men the week before April 15th (April 6th to be exact)
2. Mariah worked 220.5 hours from April 1 to April 15th. :)
3. We spent 3 nights in Park City at the end of April to relax after busy season. (It snowed the whole time, but it was nice and relaxing)
4. Seth started his internship at the Washington County District Attorney's Office May 3rd and is really enjoying it.
5. My little sister Kylee got married to Jon Rogers April 17th (they were nice to wait until after busy season) Thanks sis!! (It was a beautiful wedding by the way)
6. We moved to St. George for 6 weeks and are staying at my parent's house.
7. My older sister Melissa had her 5th child last week. A little boy. She delivered him all by herself in their truck in the parking lot of the hospital. My bro-in-law missed the delivery since he was running to get a nurse. She is superwoman!
8. Our car had to have a major overhaul and was in the shop for 4 days....not fun for the budget, actually wiped out our car budget for the next 4 years, but hey, she is running sound and should last another 100,000 (fingers crossed). She already has reached 215,000 miles.
9. I had a birthday, hooray! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
10. I am working remotely from my home in St. George for these 6 weeks and it is working wonderfully so far. I am loving the commute! 10 steps from the bedroom to the computer, sure beats the bus from Provo to Salt Lake!!

Well I will post pictures soon!

10 comments:

Jacob 'n Natasha said...

So fun to see an update!! Glad to hear things are working out in St George and that you are enjoying your time down there! Sorry we missed you by a couple days :) Hopefully we'll get to see you soon!! Love you guys!

ps. that is crazy about your sister- she's amazing, I can't even imagine...

amandaruth said...

Melissa had her baby in the truck...all by herself?! Tell me she wasn't home (a couple of blocks) just before she went to the hospital? I hope she is doing well.

Marchelle said...

All I can say is WOW!

Crystal said...

Hey! call me we need to go to lunch!

erin said...

oh.my.gosh. she delievered him all by herself?! good thing it was #5 and not #1 so she had some sort of idea as to what to do!

and your work hours = holy crazy.

hope you guys are now enjoying your summer!

Jason & Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad everything is going well for you down there. Keep posting.

Becca said...

Whoa! That's quite the update. Sounds busy, but I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I totally missed your birthday last month. I remembered the week before and then it was May before I knew it. Enjoy your time in St. George!

McArthurs said...

Happy Late Birthday.... Wow.. Melissa is amazing of course she does only live a couple blocks from the hospital maybe next time they could leave a bit earlier.. haha! Tell her congrats since I never see any of you guys.

HR said...

WOW - Glad you survived busy season!

Star said...

I'm so happy to see you've FINALLY updated your blog! Also, your sister had her baby in the truck, all by herself?!?!?! AMAZING