It is our 4 year anniversary of the first time Seth and I 'got together' to call Sierra Dabell, our mutual mission friend. We had met at a mission reunion the night before and decided get together to try and call Sierra the next day. So Sunday we met at my apartment and called her. That night was very memorable. After we were through talking with Sierra, we talked for a really long time. Seth was hungry so I fed him some Easy Chicken Pasta (which he loved) that I had made earlier that day. He asked me out that night for the next Saturday night and of course I said yes. Seth says he remembers making me and my roommate Becca laugh a lot that night and he remembers he asked for a hug before we said goodbye. A quick-mover he was.

5 comments:
So cute, I am glad to see your life has slowed down a little.
That is so cute! Awwww
Happy 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it really has been that long! Good think you two still make a cute couple...
o thats cute love it
4 years! No way. I remember when you called me and told me that you met a guy from your mission and that you thought he was really cute. I was super excited for you then and I'm still super happy that you two found each other. Also, you rock at photography girl! That pic of kylee is seriously adorable. Wanna take some pictures of Russ, Tucks and I?
Post a Comment