Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -A.N.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

4 Days Past Due and No Baby


So here we are, October 19, 2011 and our little pumpkin hasn't decided to join us yet.  We made it through the tax extension deadline and some! Today Seth and I took a very long hike uphill around our apartment, well actually very far from our apartment. We were nearly to the base of Ensign Peak (which we would have hiked had we had some water) but decided we'd better turn back.  It was nearly a 2 hour walk. We've gotten a lot done this past week, including working on the baby room and getting our car seat (we are now on our 3rd different one).  I took the tags off so I do not think I can exchange it again. :) Our snap-n-go stroller arrived today so she can come any time...hint hint. Daddy tells her every morning today is the day, but she apparently isn't listening to him. Not a good sign! :)

The doctor says he'll induce me this Saturday the 22nd if she doesn't come before then. I am thinking that Saturday will likely be the day.

We also got in some pictures together this past week which I really wanted. I can't believe fall is here already and the leaves are all changing colors. I love the colors but don't like that it means winter is coming.





2 comments:

Sie said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad to see the last picture you posted where you both are smiling because you both look so sad in the first one! Though I can relate, it can be hard to wait even one more day when you have already waiting this long! Hope she comes soon! Thanks for the update- we are keeping your family in our prayers!

Jon and Kylee Rog said...

You look too dang cute to be 9 months preggers! I'm super excited for you and Seth!