Well Ariana was born on Saturday morning at 5:38 am and weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and is just a delight. We were a little surprised when we learned I would have to have a c-section, but everything went smoothly and she is just a doll! Recovery has been going pretty well considering everything, but we wanted to post a couple pictures for people to be able to see how cute she is.
9 comments:
She's adorable!! Love the bow & the name is just perfect! Congrats guys!!
So cute!!! Thanks for the invite to your blog. We are so happy for you. Love her name!!
She's beautiful!! I can't tell whether she looks more like you or Seth, though. Glad you're recovering well!
I can't get enough of her pictures! She is so sweet!!
How wonderful! I can't wait to meet her. Love you!
She is so precious! I can't wait to meet her and hear all about the delivery!
She is so cute!!!
She is such a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you and Seth. She is definitely worth the wait, right?! I love the picture of your dad and Ariana sleeping. So adorable! Thanks for letting me come visit in the hospital. It was so fun to see you and the new baby. She is SOOO cute!
Mariah! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you! Congrats!
Post a Comment