Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -A.N.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Trip to Moab

Last weekend we went to Moab with some friends of ours (Jeff and Diana) and hiked Friday and Saturday. Friday we hiked around Arches National Park and Saturday we went to Canyonlands National Park and back to Arches because we couldn't get enough. This is at the Delicate Arch which was a couple mile's hike up a grizzly hill-type thing. Then Mariah got lost, and I had to use my tracker boy scout skills to find her. That took a couple of hours, but it all worked out in the end-- after the helicopter came. (that was Seth's addition, I never got lost.) Anyways, it was a lot of fun. We all got some sun, some more than others, I think Diana got the worst of it though. Seth wants me to put that he is the greatest because I have been wanting to go hiking for awhile and he finally took me. :) It was a really good trip, however, we don't recommend the 'Sunset Grill' on the hill. Not worth it!


I would post pictures from Saturday, but my battery died on Friday night (sad day) and so we still have to get the pictures from Jeff and Diana. For all that don't know the connection, Jeff was Seth's best man at our wedding. Seth and Jeff have been best friends since freshman year.

3 comments:

BeckyRuss said...

Yeah!! You finally started a blog. I'm so excited that I can see pics of you guys on your fun adventures. Remember when we went to Moab--that was such a blast. Anyways--I'm sorry I haven't called you back to come see Tucker. This has been a very long, hard three weeks--I promise I'll call you this week. Much love--Becks

Crystal said...

I am so happy you started a blog! I feel like I never know what you are up to anymore. I am glad you survived tax season too!

phyllip/shalyse said...

Fun trip! Maybe we'll be seeing more of you guys soon???!!!