Well Seth said he would post more, but I guess the internet connection is slow and it takes forever to upload photos. So I guess we will have to wait. I am just finishing up packing for the big day tomorrow. I hope I remember everything. I am pretty excited! It was crazy trying to finish things up at work, I didn't think it would be so difficult. Well I will try to have some good stories for when we get back. In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a good summer! Stay tuned...
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -A.N.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Off to Africa!
Well Seth said he would post more, but I guess the internet connection is slow and it takes forever to upload photos. So I guess we will have to wait. I am just finishing up packing for the big day tomorrow. I hope I remember everything. I am pretty excited! It was crazy trying to finish things up at work, I didn't think it would be so difficult. Well I will try to have some good stories for when we get back. In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a good summer! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you have a safe and fun time, also I hope you remembered your shoes. :) of course it sounds like Seth knows a guy if it does happen. Well make sure you post tons of pics.
hope you have a lots of fun adventures there!
I hope you having a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to hear about your experience later!!
Post a Comment